celebration

PINK

8:08:00 PM



Hi everyone, this is my first post in 2015! so Happy New Year! 
I wore this outfit in 2014 before I went to Malaysia-Singapore. I'm sorry that I didn't post regularly in 2014. I hope I can post regularly in 2015 and be taller!! By the way, these photos taken by my sister.


follow my ig: @evelyntirza


Is it to late for me to say merry christmas? hehe.. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ^^ may ou have a wonderful christmas day! God bless you and your family always!







I wore:
  • Forever21 dress
  • Charles and Keith heels
  • wander.er.lust hairband
  • tgif_bdg clutch
  • Mango belt
  • unbranded necklace and bracelet
  • Bershka pink semi-leather jacket





FYI, my friends and I are opening an online shop that sells fake nails, nail deco, nail polish (soon), and etc. To celebrat New Year 2015 we're having giveaway for you! Win 2 Nail Fantasy Macau Trademark only for ONE LUCKY WINNER (based in Indonesia only!)!  Here are the rules:


Mandatory Rules:
1. Follow instagram: @9thdivisionnails
2. Regram the picture above and tag @9thdivisionnails hashtag #9thdivisiongiveaway

Bonus (+poin):
Tag your photo wearing 9thdivisionnails fake nails to @9thdivisionnails and 1 your nail lovers friend. Write your testimonial as your caption!

*Important: DO NOT PRIVATE YOUR IG ACCOUNT

Winner will be picked randomly. We will contact the winner 1x24 hours and If the winner doesn't respond We will choose another winner. More post more chances to win!

WISH YOU LUCK! HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND HAPPY HOLIDAY! ;)
GBU

You Might Also Like

5 Comments