celebration

Hello

6:23:00 AM

Hi I'm back~~ yey! 
Sorry if I didn't blog any post few weeks ago.. because of exams, and the others activity..
well.. Yesterday I went to my Grandma's sister Golden Wedding (50th wedding anniversary
Congrats to Grandma and Grandpa :) wish you all the best! ^^
and.. sorry for the short post.. (I'm really speech less)

Me with my mom :D

With my lovely cousin

with my sister! (not similiar huh?)

I'm wearing:
Cavalier- Dress
Michelle CLa- wedges
N.Y.L.A-belt
unbranded-bracelet & headband

By the way, I'm going to Korea this Tuesday! yes! it must be super duper fun :) so I will back soon with my post about Korea! How about your holiday? Watcha doin? ;) Great? Share with me! :D haha

Quote of the day:
When I'm way up here, it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you.-Jasmine (Aladdin)
Bible quote of the day:
With all my heart I praise the LORD! I will never forget how kind he has been.-Psalm 103:2

You Might Also Like

12 Comments