Chesile

Black & White

5:10:00 AM


Hi readers!
Today I want to share my outfit! >.< last holiday I didn't go anywhere because so many demonstration at Indonesia so I scared to go outside, so yeah I just watch Korea Drama and forgot to post on my blog -_- but so glad today I can post my outfit!

I'm wearing this outfit when I was go to Gandaria City today! :) I really really glad because there's no demonstration on my way went home/Gandaria City
I bought belt and flat shoes at Gandaria City today! they're really really cute >.<

Remember I joined Pond's Make It Happen right? want to connect always with Chesile (my gank)?
must to follow and like this:
Chesile Twitter
Chesile Facebook Fanpage
Chesile Facebook account

What you favorite K-Drama? Now I'm watching 49 Days (really sad K-Drama) please share with me! 
by the way, Is you the online shop that already sell Dream High 2 Drama please contact me! :D
Sorry for low quality photos (for me) because my sister Nikon DSLR lenses was broken so I used my Olympus DSLR

I'm wearing
Bennie: Lolypop Shop, Dress: Ryu Myu, Gladiator Sandals: Charles & Keith, Bracelets: gifted from my Mom

By the way,
I really love the dress because it's vintage and feminime! you must take a look http://www.facebook.com/RyuMyu they sell so many cute outfit!

Today was a really really fun day! because I can go shopping in this day :) 
I hate last holiday because I can't go anywhere except restaurant, course, cafe,etc. near my house but I still can't go to mall to search new white shoes! so I mostly bought outfit this week by online store >.<

By the way, I changed my backgrounds! what do you think? I just browse at google and saw this cute pattern so I grab it into my blog backgrounds

NEWS FLASH!! THE VOTE DELAYED UNTIL TODAY!!
Please help me by vote Chesile! LAST VOTE 31th March 2012
How?
1. Click http://pondsmakeithappen.com/scrapbook/gank/4649
2. Then click VOTE
3. log in to your facebook account ^^
4. and tadaaahh you already vote chesile!
Make us more happening by spread this message to your facebook status, Blackberry Messenger, twitter, and others
We will promise do the best for you!

*You can make new account facebook to vote this, I need 30 more vote to reach 200 today! so please help me!



*NB: I'm not yet found online shop that will coorperate with me for the giveaway.. If you want e-mail me evelyntirza@yahoo.com (now my followers reah 95! 5 more followers to do the giveaway^^)

You Might Also Like

29 Comments